We help local women businesses thrive through networking with a variety of initiatives and opportunities and act as the voice of local business with the Council and other governing bodies. Our goal is to give all local businesses the greatest opportunity to thrive, as we work proactively to make this happen.
The Chamber will deliver programs and provide activities that will increase membership and add value to membership investments.
- Continued enhancement of communications programs for maximum reach and effectiveness.
- Increased utilization of member testimonies.
- Coordinate programs and activities that increase shop local efforts.
- Continued efforts to provide affordable health insurance options for chamber members.
- Evaluate all member benefits to determine which provide the greatest return for members.
- Coordinate seminars, and other activities that help improve small business performance.
- Conduct and continually improve events, like Business after Hours and Business Before Hours, to maximize benefits for Chamber members.
- Develop and promote non-dues revenue and other activities that enhance membership investment.
- Execute a comprehensive retention program that improves existing efforts.
- Support activities that promote health initiatives and provide members with options for activities that encourage health and wellness.
- Community Forum.
Membership Packages & Benefits
WICC comprises a group of women business owners and managers who are committed to the future of local business in our region. Learning from other members and sharing their own knowledge to improve the strength of The Chamber, and that of the business community as a whole, Chamber members champion those issues that affect local businesses. Membership with The Chamber offers valuable exposure for your business.
We connect and collaborate with a variety of entities across the local and international business communities to raise the profile of local businesses.
- Filled Membership Application Form
- Contact Person ID/Passport Copy
- Tax Certificate for Companies
- Certificate of Incorporation for Companies
- Signed Resolution for Groups